[Lazarus] VCLJS

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 30 10:16:24 CEST 2015

On 06/30/2015 08:31 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> There are many javascript "widgetsets" out there that can be used as
> "VCL for the web": React, ExtJS, Angular, Jquery UI etc.

Any recommendation for one of those to create a server-based application
featuring  a web-based remote GUI that is supposed to not  very complex,
but "active" (i.e. sowing internal states of the server based
application by a kind of "reverse event".

I only know EXTJS (in the "EXTPASCAL" incarnation) to have had (at some
time in the past) an at least exceptionally working link top fpc/Lazarus.

-Michael