[Lazarus] Solarized 2 color schemes for Lazarus

Tue Jun 30 12:12:16 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-30 10:51, aradeonas wrote:
> About theme I tried to make it complete and some change that not
> included i main Solorized pallet for better understanding in Lazarus.

Yup, I know what you mean. I studied many of the officially included
Soralized themes from their repository. I always kept to the exact color
values suggested, and tried to find good choices for what colors to use
for what parts of the Object Pascal syntax, and kept referring back to
the solarized spec to confirm. I then kept switching between dark and
light themes to makes sure all is still well and I have a consistent
contrast.

I've always used my own dark theme, but I must admit, the Soralized
theme is well thought out. I have a mobile office, so sometimes I work
in bright rooms, and then being able to switch to the light theme
definitely helps with readability and contrast on the screen. But in
normal office light, I'm always back to the dark theme. :)

> Do you know Lazarus is theme support or not?IDE it self not code editor.

The IDE, like all of LCL adheres to the theme defined by the toolkit (or
desktop environment). You can't specify a different theme for the IDE
only, and not for the rest of your desktop environment. Now if somebody
would only finish the lcl-fpgui widgetset, then that would be possible. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/