[Lazarus] Solarized 2 color schemes for Lazarus

Tue Jun 30 14:44:20 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-30 12:26, aradeonas wrote:
> fpGUI also is hard for me to make a beautiful app as they are live in
> new world,standard app or custom app yes its easy but its hard to make
> something like for example web or MacOS apps.

I've learned a hard lesson in my previous job. Don't ask a developer to
design a beautiful application. That is the job of a designer. The
developer then makes that design a reality via code. Once I started
using the talent of our in-house designers, then only did our apps
became beautiful. We used fpGUI Toolkit for our apps.

The exact same thing applies to websites. You let the designer come up
with the design, then hand that over to a web developer to make it a
reality.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/