[Lazarus] Solarized 2 color schemes for Lazarus

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Jun 30 20:31:07 CEST 2015

On 06/30/2015 06:16 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-06-30 10:21, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> Screenshots attached of my Dark and Light theme.  Note, I only applied
>> the theme for the Object Pascal file format, not for XML, TXT etc.
>
> In case anybody was interested, here is my Dark and Light versions of
> the Solarized theme.

stupid question time:

i've looked about trying to figure out how to use themes in the IDE but many
resources are talking about theming a project in the project options... that's
not what we're after...

i did finally find something about a userschemes directory that should be in the
pcp directory so i created it and placed the two xml files in there in their own
directory like they are in the archive...

~/development/config_lazarus
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg/solarized_dark.xml
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg/solarized_light.xml

the problem now is where in the IDE settings do i find the option to select one
of these xml color theme files?? i've looked in
tools->options->editor->display->colors and not seen anything obvious... i'm
using v1.5 of lazarus from trunk...

Lazarus 1.5 r49324M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-gtk 2