[Lazarus] Yosemite 10.10.2 Lazarus 1.2.6

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Tue Mar 3 02:42:57 CET 2015

After trying for several hours, I just did not have a good experience
with Lazarus 1.2.6 and fpc 2.4 And GDB on Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.2

I tried the Homebrew version of GDB, codesigned properly

Now, my attempt at running lazarus with an old Xcode packaged gdb 4.x works,

There is a video of some dutch guys apparently installing yosemite, but
you never see them set a break point, run the program, and have it
successfully stop on that break point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umgvVyUN3aM

Nice speed rock soundtrack!

Of course, I followed:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_on_OS_X_Mavericks_and_Xcode_5

I may just go back to mavericks since I likely has had more time
to settle in.

Who is successfully using Mac OSX Yosemite with Lazarus 1.2.6?

Cheers,

marco