[Lazarus] A call for Raize Software supporting CodeSite for FPC/Lazarus

Wed Mar 4 22:34:46 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

[this is not an advert and I'm not affiliated with Raize Software at all]

As I have seen many times before, if you don't make your interest known,
companies will not support your wishes. Making your interest known helps
them guide their development efforts and we benefit.

This email is about CodeSite. It is a brilliant real-time logging system
and Live Viewer with IDE plugin and all. It has features *way* above
what is currently available for FPC or Lazarus. A fantastic product that
helps with debugging, even after products have been deployed.

I've asked Raize Software about the chances of releasing a FPC/Lazarus
compatible version of CodeSite. I got a prompt reply from the owner
himself. Ray said it is certainly possible to do, but they simply
haven't received much interest. They will monitor interest and might
make it a reality in the next major version.

Please review their products (Raize Components, CodeSite etc) and if you
like it, make your interest known by emailing them and asking for
Lazarus support - sales at raize.com

Raize Software:
http://www.raize.com/

CodeSite product page:
http://www.raize.com/DevTools/CodeSite/Default.asp

To see it in action:
Do a internet search for CodeRage CodeSite and you will find loads or
really good 45min demos.
eg: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQRzILjpQc]

The other really good thing is if they port CodeSite to Lazarus, they
might port the Raize Components suite too. Another incredible product
well worth using and includes more than a 125 custom VCL components.
Imagine the boost that would give your next Lazarus project.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/