[Lazarus] GTK2 console errors

Mon Mar 9 15:42:24 CET 2015

Hi,

When running a LCL-GTK2 application started from a Linux console, I
occasionally get the following GTK2 errors. I haven't pinpointed the
exact environment that causes this. I'm running the FPCUnit GUI Test
Runner and see this error on occasion when I switch tabs in the GUI Test
Runner app. The error seems to be depending on what widget has focus at
the time I click to change tabs.

==================================
(guitestgradebookapi:12398): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_window_set_focus:
assertion `gtk_widget_get_can_focus (focus)' failed

(guitestgradebookapi:12398): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_window_set_focus:
assertion `gtk_widget_get_can_focus (focus)' failed

(guitestgradebookapi:12398): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_window_set_focus:
assertion `gtk_widget_get_can_focus (focus)' failed

Is this something I need to worry about (looking at the text
"Gtk-CRITICAL") and that I need to report as a bug in Mantis? I'm using
a fairly up to date Lazarus trunk:  Lazarus 1.5 r47664 FPC 2.6.4
x86_64-linux-gtk 2

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/