[Lazarus] about checkbox in Object inspector

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:55:28 CET 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM, FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>
wrote:

> My test screens I get, system setting --> dock settings and lazarus on
> tform I added two tcheckbox and second, I mean on bottom checkbox is
> checked.
> First screenshot I get system form is active, lazarus form is background

The two checkboxes on a Lazarus form are real checkboxes using the
widgetset (in this case QT) control.
They are not customdrawn using theme services, the theme service version in
OI apparently matches with the real one.
What if you bind to Carbon instead of QT?
In any case this is not in my area of expertise. I don't even have a Mac.

Juha