[Lazarus] Yosemite 10.10.2 Lazarus 1.2.6

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Mar 3 09:31:05 CET 2015

On 3.03.2015 03:42, md at rpzdesign.com wrote:

> Who is successfully using Mac OSX Yosemite with Lazarus 1.2.6?
>
> Cheers,
>
> marco
I'm using fpc & lazarus svn on yosemite
gdb work good for me, just I wrote here before and not solution yet,
when application and gdb popup error message. Break point, step over and
check variable while debuging without error for me. I installed dbg from
brew. "http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_on_OS_X_Mavericks"
And my BIG problem is key maps. I can not use alt key in shortcut. I
wrote thats and reported bugs. yesterday I get new one. I can not use
arrow key with ctrl or cmd combination in design form. Can not move
component via ctrl + any arrow key. via shift key work, change size.