[Lazarus] Yosemite 10.10.2 Lazarus 1.2.6

Shaun O'Connor capricorn8159 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:27:37 CET 2015

part of apple policy unfortunately. they are pandering to demand and
putting quantity over and above quality which will ultimately alienate
them from otherwise staunch supporters of the platform. just my pennies
worth sorry its a tiny bit off topic.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda