[Lazarus] Conditional Breakpoints - are they supported yet?

Fri Mar 6 12:59:36 CET 2015

On 2015-03-06 11:52, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> variable value. The breakpoint always breaks no matter the condition.

Ah, found my problem - I'm getting mixed up between Lazarus IDE and
MSEide syntax behaviours I think. I had to change my condition to use
single quotes around the char values. Now it breaks on the specific
condition only.
eg:
  (ActualTag[0]='<') and (ActualTag[1]='h') and (ActualTag[2]='1')

Martin Schreiber gave me a quick workaround solution for MSEide, which
works for Lazarus too. Simply use the following code, and remove when
you are done debugging. Keeping to the same "testvar" name, means you
can quickly search for the debug code and remove it when done (or just
use 'git reset').

"
var
 testvar: integer;
[...]
if SomeVariable = 'some text' then begin
 testvar:= 0; //<<<--- set a breakpoint here
end;
"

Regards,
  - Graeme -