[Lazarus] Choose compiler mode

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:28:40 CET 2015

Like advancedrecords,
For many developers like me that Lazarus is going to be his/her main IDE
and dont care code compatible with Delphi these are boring.
For example Im using Delphi for 10 years and from the time Im using
Lazarus I never need comparability.
I mean while Lazarus and FPC are going to be bigger its good to have a
mode with all good stuff (again like advancedrecords in one place).
But what I know! Im new here.

Regards,
Ara

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 02:49 AM, aradeonas wrote:
> ModeSwitch is interesting.
> But why they aren't in one mode?I mean all the good stuff in one mode?
>
> Regards,
> Ara
>
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 02:35 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:20:54 +0100
> > Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Split your unit in 2: one in objfpc mode and another in delphi mode.
> >
> > Or use {$ModeSwitch advancedrecords}.
> >

> > Mattias
> >
> > --
>
> --