[Lazarus] How to write an eficient lexical scanner/parser?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 20:19:02 CET 2015

leledumbo wrote:
>> When there is NO license information in your repositories , this means that
>>
>> "NO one can use them ."
>>
>> with respect to copy right laws or conventions .
>
> No idea with what's default by law or convention, but when I give no
> license, consider it public domain.

I'd imagine that application of the law would vary depending on
jurisdiction, and it might be unintentionally affected by the stated
policy of wherever the files are posted.

However the /correct/ thing to do would be to look at the import list
and to adopt whatever license is implied by the libraries and
documentation sources that are referenced. If a body of code imports
(only) libraries which conform to any of the recognised free (as in
speech) licenses, then an unqualified "no one can use them" is not a
reasonable conclusion.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk