[Lazarus] Unable to find file "staticpackages.inc"

Norbert Crettol norbert at crettol.ch
Fri Mar 13 17:45:06 CET 2015

On 13/03/15 16:50, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:48:16 +0100
> Norbert Crettol <norbert.crettol at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>> I'm lost. Is that an purely Debian error?
>
> That might be.
> You can try our debian packages from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/?source=directory
> Since you already have FPC 2.6.4 you only need to uninstall the lazarus*
> packages and install our lazarus package.

Thanks for the help.

I've done it. Removed the Lazarus packages, kept back the fpc
packages and installed the one you pointed me to.

I've tried the same operation: installed new package lazdatadict
and rebuild the IDE.

After a while of compilation I got:

"Compiling package lazdatadict 0.0" completed
components/lazutils/masks.pas(23,22)Fatal: Can't find unit contnrs used by Masks

This sounds familiar to me. I think I got the same some years
ago as I played with Lazarus for the first time.

Anyway, I've to leave now. I'll keep tweaking with Lazarus
next week.

Best regards
Norbert