[Lazarus] Someone help built qt4pas.dll for win64

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Mar 14 13:50:17 CET 2015

:))))
I'm soooo lucky :)
Sure, I'm be happy, if I help somebody. I upload Qt4Pas5.7z (255kb). to
our web site. just this dll file is enough for run my application.
this is my dll compiled in w8 x64 with qt 4.8.6.
http://www.delphiturkiye.com/files/Qt4Pas5.7z

All qt 4.8.6 bin and lib folders size 1gb.
qt-4.8.6-x64-mingw482r3-seh-rev1.7z file size 261mb but not sure about
copyright problem.
Yes, its good idea add 64 or some spell separate 32&64bit version.
And sorry for late answer.