[Lazarus] suggestion for lazbuild

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:39:59 CET 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 04:28:06PM +0200, FreeMan wrote:
> Is it possible add parameter for hide verbose ".... not used" hint I
> don't need see every build, a lot off sender not used info on
> terminal.
>  --quiet  parameter not hide this hints.

Hide these hints by setting the options in the Verbosity section of the
compiler options.  You can make a quiet build mode and use --build-mode
to select it from the command line.  I have a noisy debug mode and a
quiet release mode, for example.

What annoys me is the "TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfCurPkgOutDirNeedsCompile"
messages, despite the --quiet option passed.

Henry