[Lazarus] Oscilliscope Control

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sun Mar 22 14:25:34 CET 2015

On 03/21/2015 03:56 PM, Michael Thompson wrote:
> G'day,
>
> Over on the forum someone is asking for an oscilloscope control. That
> vaguely reminded me of something, so I went looking...
>
> Indeed, there was a project that might possibly have the required control.
> Unfortunately, the links on the wiki are either dead, or just not
> responding from my address.
>
> The (dead) link is
> http://eletronicalivre.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal/english/oscilloscope/%7CISA
>
> It's listed at the bottom of this page:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Hardware_Access
>
> and at
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Projects_using_Lazarus#ISA_Digital_Osciloscope
>
> The whole project looks useful.
>
> Does someone know any updated links?  (I'm happy to update the wiki)
>   Alternatively, could someone confirm if the link is fine from their PC?

I've been looking around for a while to find out what is available for
an educational project (easy and inexpensive).  I'm looking for
something that will work with comedi.  Look at the *very* interesting
place where I found Free Pascal and Lazarus source code over a year ago
(links on this page):
   http://controlpascal.com/comedi.htm

I also got involved in this (expensive) oscilloscope project last year:
   http://controlpascal.com/picoscope.htm

I'll have to go to the Lazarus forum and search for the messages you
refer to.  I still need help with what I'm trying to do.

Regards,
Paul
www.TurboControl.com