[Lazarus] Oscilliscope Control

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:50:36 CET 2015

On 23 March 2015 at 06:00, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:

> On So, 2015-03-22 at 08:25 -0500, Paul Breneman wrote:
> > On 03/21/2015 03:56 PM, Michael Thompson wrote:
> > > G'day,
> > >
> > > Over on the forum someone is asking for an oscilloscope control. That
> > > vaguely reminded me of something, so I went looking...
>
> What do you mean wy saying "oscilloscope control", are you searching for
> steering the device on your desk or do you need a visual control
> containing x-y-graph and some knobs?

(and similar question from Mark Morgan Lloyd)
Correct, I should have been clearer.  Visual control required only - no
hardware control. I wanted to check out that ISA project as I was hoping
for a disconnect between the hardware interface and the visual interface.

As far as requirements in this instance go, new information has come to
light for the forum user - looks like TAChart will suit them fine.

>From my point of view, this only leaves the dead links in the wiki in need
of resolution.

@Mark Morgan Lloyd
Good thinking with Archive.org.  Shame it didn't work.  I see your research
dug out the name Felipe, so I'll send an email to felipemdc, see if this is
him :-)

Thanks all

Mike