[Lazarus] Oscilliscope Control

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:25:47 CET 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Howard Page-Clark <hdpc at talktalk.net> wrote:
>> The (dead) link is
>> http://eletronicalivre.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal/english/oscilloscope/%7CISA

Yes, I'm the author.

Unfortunately the government is not very reliable in Brazil, I
shouldn't have hosted it in a government run page =) I should have
used sourceforge, but I think that my professor said I should put it
there or something...

Yes, the good news is that it did indeed contain a visual component
that you could decouple from the hardware easily.

Now the bad news: I have no copy of the source code here in Poland, it
was available for download in that website =(

I could try to dig it up next time I go to Brazil, but I just came
back from Brazil in the beginning of the month, so I'm only going next
year...

I will try to see if I can find anything in my e-mail about it, maybe
I mailled the project to someone.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho