[Lazarus] Tutorial: Animating desktop widgets

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:44:01 CET 2015

> Also, regarding yesterday's discussion of
RGBAControls, I'd like to point out that a custom theme engine is baked
into Cross Codebot and all its controls. When you one of a Cross Codebot
controls on a form, you'll see it has a theme name (string) property,
which contains a drop down list of registered themes. Changing the theme
property on a control changes its look. Changing the theme on a
container control, like TRenderForm or TSizingPanel, can change the
theme of all child controls (if they didn't specificly already choose a
theme name). You can quickly change themes at runtime and it's easy to
write and register your own custom themes.

BGRAControls is correct and I will be glad to hear from you that its
possible to make new genre styles with your library or not?Yr demos are
beautiful but are they made for such this work? Please tell me what you
think in continue of my question in mail list.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.