[Lazarus] Height of IDE header

ListMember listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed May 6 21:23:56 CEST 2015

It has always bothered me in a subtle ways but never enough to ask about
it before --the thread about IDE's graphical interface helped it come up
to surface.

I am referring to the main window (the narrow strip of a window) of the IDE.

It appears to be a few pixels too high for no apparent reason (as far as
I can tell).

I have included a small screenshot that. I have drawn a redline there
--the space below it seems (to me) wasted for no reason.

Is it really 'for no reason' or is there a valid reason I am unaware of?