[Lazarus] What option do I need to build Lazarus executable itself from a different OS or architecture?

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:58:10 CEST 2015

I have managed to get FPC cross compilation from 32 bit Linux to  64bit
Linux and both 32bit and 64 bit Linux.

My next step is to generate the Lazarus executable itself for all 4
systems. My current command for building the 32 bit Linux version of
Lazarus is:

make all PP=${THIS_BUILD_COMPILER} USESVN2REVISIONINC=0  LCL_PLATFORM=gtk2
make PP=${THIS_BUILD_COMPILER} bigide

What option do I have to add to ensure that the Lazarus executable and
units are targeted to the right CPU and OS?

PS. Can Lazarus be built as an application from the IDE itself, like cross
compiling an executable for a different architecture?
--
Frank Church