[Lazarus] (no subject)

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:27:34 CEST 2015

On 06/05/15 15:08, Xirax Xirax wrote:
> I'm not just talking about splash,I'm talking about a complete graphical set.
> About configurable it can be good but I think we can make a restore
> point for probably change so if there will be changes and some users
> don't want it can go back to old.
>
> So if I can talk to last designer (Icon,splash and so on) it can be a
> very useful help.

You are consistently:

- top posting (please don't unless you have a good reason like need to use of screen reader)

- missing the point : (please EXCUSE the spoonfeed):

  BY ALL MEANS, PLEASE, SHOW US THE PICTURES SOMEWHERE and we'll see if we LIKE them.

  Those in charge of repositories are in charge of the picture uploads - they CAN take things in
  that the Team and the users AGREE on. No more, no less.

HTH
el es