[Lazarus] Lazarus TChart Component

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Wed May 6 16:42:42 CEST 2015

> After issuing a MyChartLineSeries1.Clear, What variables on the MyChart.LeftAxis need to
> be set programatically to display the numeric reference numbers on the
> left hand side.  Such is as in Pict1.

You can use the chart's Extent properties to force the labels to be in a
given range (Chart1.Extent.YMax := 16.1, Chart1.Extent.YMin := 15.6;
Chart1.UseXMax := true; Chart1.UseXMin := true). But then these labels
won't update automatically after you, for example, added new data which
outside this range. Therefore, I think that this is not the correct
solution.

You somehow must have misconfigured the axis, because normally an axis
shows labels even if the chart is empty. It is hard to tell from the
distance what you did wrong. Can you pack the chart part of your program
into a little compilable demo which shows the issue and which you can
add as an attachment?