[Lazarus] *.lfm files in unit output directory?

Thu May 7 14:15:34 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-07 13:06, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> If I understand properly, the problem is not of having lfm files, but
> having them copied to the unit output directory from the source
> directory where they belong to, since the beginning of times.

Exactly. The lfm files DO exist in the source directories where the
related *.pas files live. I just don't understand why they need to be
copied (by the IDE) at compile time to the unit output directory.

This last step is what seems to have caused FPC to finally fail to
compile the project. I guess the two copies of the lfm files got out of
sync or something.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/