[Lazarus] Programming tutorials

Shaun O'Connor capricorn8159 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:11:13 CEST 2015

on the subject of pascal tutorials...this site

http://schoolfreeware.com/Tutorials.html

An earlier version of Lazarus is used in the tutorial material but it is
quite comprehensive, well paced and I Believe there is sample code
available.

--

  TPP BYPASSES JUDICIAL AND GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT - RESIST IT

*PRIVACY IS A RIGHT - NOT A CONCESSION*