[Lazarus] How to display html contents?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat May 9 00:02:48 CEST 2015

Il 08/05/2015 22:23, Euller Pereira ha scritto:
> There's a framework called Brook and a plug-in for it called
> JTemplate, it's totally written in pascal and may be what you are
> looking for.
> Here's the link: http://silvioprog.github.io/brookframework/

>     This tutorial below will get you up and running quickly with
>     turbopower ipro html component.
>
>     http://pp4s.co.uk/main/tu-form2-help-demo-laz.html
>
>     You'll be able to see how to handle images and hot clicks easily.

Many thanks to both of you. With TIPHtmlPanel (which uses turbopower
ipro) I've been able to display my contents. The only problem I get is
that while links to other pages do work properly, a link to a tag in the
same page doesn't work, even if the tag is properly recognized (I get a
hint with the tag name passing with the mouse over the link).
Is it a known issue or I'm doing something wrong?

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?