[Lazarus] How to display html contents?

Sat May 9 21:00:20 CEST 2015

I should also let you know of something else I found out only recently
about turbopoweripro - there are printing methods that are not exposed
by default. They were quite clearly always there in the examples folder
provided with lazarus svn and I should have looked before!

Go to Project > Project Options and click on Additions & Overrides. Add
a Custom Option and enter "-dHtml_Print" (without quotes).

The example project shows to add these lines to your code:

under unit name -

{$define UsePreview}

in uses section -

{$ifdef UsePreview}
OsPrinters,
{$endif}

You now have access to new methods on the htmlpanel, e.g.

.PrintPreview;
.GetPrintPageCount;
.Print(1, PageCnt);

I have been playing with these but have discovered a known bug. When
printing a file that spans multiple pages, the last line of any page is
repeated as the first line of the next page.

If I find a workaround (or maybe even fix the source code - HA!), I will
let you know.

Rgds,

Martin Collins