[Lazarus] Processing TCoolBar child by IDE

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:21:18 CEST 2015

En Mon, 11 May 2015 16:10:06 -0500, Juha Manninen
<juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> escribió:

>> In fact recompiling 1.4 on Mac using 2.6.X failed here :(.
>
> Do you mean generics on Mac are broken? Strange. It does not sound
> like a platform dependent feature.
>
> Juha

TBH, I don't know if they are "completly" broken, I expressed my surprise
too that it worked on other OS, and I don't have any other information
apart from Sven word that 2.6.X is not guaranteed to work with all
generics features, specially the one mentioned here.

Jesus Reyes A.