[Lazarus] IDE / Editor macros?

Tue May 12 14:09:36 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-12 13:01, Martin Frb wrote:
>> > That key combo shows the debug dialog "Local variables".
> Interesting. local  var  should be ctrl-ALT-L

Indeed, it seems I had both combos assigned to the "local variables"
dialog. No idea how that happened, but then I do love to tweak the
shortcuts. I use Dvorak keyboard layout, so some combos are just too
Qwerty layout specific. Anyway, I removed the ctrl+shift+l one and
reassigned it to the Macro List dialog. It works fine now. Thanks.

ps;
 If anybody is ever bored enough, please implement a feature that lists
keyboard shortcuts that are customised by the user (ie: not defaults). :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/