[Lazarus] New coding process - TDD is now old school

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:56:18 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> :-)
>
> Despite of the video could be funny and quite smart (though not original,
since matching code to human language has been out for years)

I foresee the video back-firing at pascal developers:
"Are you a pascal (delphi) developer? - go sign about it!" or "Pascal
(delphi) developers) are real code monkeys".

All in all, if the best application of a language is to create a song
video, we're at the dusk of programming languages evolution.
Or maybe at the dawn of the regression.

But still the video is worth seeing (... and porting to Lazarus)

thanks,
Dmitry