[Lazarus] FPC config file inheritance issue

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Mon May 18 18:04:58 CEST 2015

> fpc only reads the first config file it finds.
I know this, but when the compilation aborted I was thinking that
something was changed in the configuration parser.

Now the problem seems to be different for me:

If FPC finds project's local "fpc.cfg" (without dot) first and then
stops searching for others, why does not find ".fpc.cfg" (with dot) in
the same directory (or ignores it) and searches for others?

Again: I am on Linux and having global ".fpc.cfg" (with dot) in my home
directory and another "fpc.cfg" stored locally in the project's directory.

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu