[Lazarus] uniqueinstance

Sat May 23 21:52:22 CEST 2015

Thank you. I'll have a look at that as well.

I previously thought I should leave the project lpr file alone and let
lazarus manage it, but it just seems a regular pascal source file. I
have edited it previously when I set up SetHeapTraceOutput for the
leakview package (after reading a tutorial) and my World didn't explode
- but I will make a backup first before I play with it!

Regards,

Martin Collins