[Lazarus] LazReport Questions

steveg steveg at nevets.com.au
Tue May 26 04:39:41 CEST 2015

Thank you Michael.

I have then following problems currently -

1:
I am placing a subreport in a Group footer (to run a charges query for
each client in group break)
It would appear that the subreport is run 'after' accessing all other
fields in the footer, no matter what it is named, or where it is
placed.  I would like to be able to specify when it runs in relation to
the other fields (to be able to use it for further calculations).
Is this at all possible ?

2:
All objects seem to be accessed in the order they are saved in the lrf
file, not by Name (alpha) or position - this makes it problematic when
using them for calculations.
Is it possible to have the running report fill in the fields by alpha
name position instead ?

3:
Deleting an object from a report (memo / band / subreport) will often
cause the program to abort.
I haven't yet been able to conclude precisely what its related to, but
still watching.
Does anybody else have this issue ?

Many thanks