[Lazarus] Strange: still Mails to my gmail Adress

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri May 29 12:15:35 CEST 2015

On 05/29/2015 05:19 AM, Marc Weustink wrote:
> John Landmesser wrote:
>> thats the source of a Mail ( without gmail in it !!), but it was sent to
>> my gmail address!!
>
> If this message was received on your gmail, it wasn't sent there by the
> mailinglist:
>     mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx105) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id
>     0MXndT-1YhKSG3CtD-00Wn7X for <jmlandmesser at gmx.de>; Thu, 21 May
>     2015 16:45:59 +0200
>
> Here you see that the message from mailer.lazarus... is recieved by gmx.
>
> Are you sure you don't have a mailforward configured from gmx to gmail?
> Are you sure you don't have a mailpop configured in gmail?

additionally, if you are pulling all these mails to a local mailstore with
something like thunderbird, are you sure you don't have them being stored in a
folder under a different server config?

what i mean by that is i keep all my accounts with their own sets of folders...
at one time i did have rules to move messages into other folders under other
accounts... that wasn't such a good idea so now i keep everything separate...
perhaps you have such a rule to copy or move mail into another folder?