[Lazarus] Image caching problems in wiki

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat May 30 18:00:03 CEST 2015

On 05/30/2015 09:39 AM, Werner Pamler wrote:
> I already posted in the forum, but don't get response there; therefore, I give
> it another try here:
>
> Something is wrong with images in the wiki. I just replaced the
> "DefaultPalette.png" of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPSpreadsheet by a
> new screenshot. But the wiki page still displays the old version.
> Double-clicking the image brings up page
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/File:DefaultPalette.png which shows the
> correct version - hence I am sure that the new version is definitely uploaded.
> Moreover, this page contains a hyperlink "full resolution" - this shows the
> wrong image again. Strange...
>
> Is there some caching issue?

FWIW: i just looked and they seem to be fine... how could i tell if i was seeing
the old one? in this one i see that we're on row 9 (orangish tint on the row
number) and all three show this... the colors and words look the same...

if there is a caching issue, it may be on a system between you and the wiki (ISP
using transparent proxy?) or it may be in your browser cache...