[Lazarus] Trunk Version: Error "lclclasses.pp(26, 10) Error: unit not found: Classes"

Jamal Gabra jamal.gabra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:39:35 CET 2015

Hi,

I used FPCup to get the latest trunk version FPC 3/Laz 1.5 (native_trunk).
It compiles successfully and no issues when running existing projects,
however when trying to get the Auto-Complete list of any
Variable/Object/Component the error: "Unit Not Found: Classes" appears.

Even starting a new project and just by double clicking on the Main Form to
generate the OnCreate Event, does not go through and that error persists.

Is there anything to be done to fix that?

Am on Win 8, FPC3.1.1, Laz1.5 (not sure of the build version but I got it
on Nov-10).

Thank you,

Jamal