[Lazarus] Another widget

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:51:09 CET 2015

I'm going to revise the getlazarus front page and include a rotating banner
linking to a few projects, with the ability to download both window
installers and deb packages, as well as the source code.

So far I have created a screen grab a color mixer, a screen magnifier, a
deb package maker, this cpu graph, and I am finishing my desktop
image/video capture and share (through S3). All should work cross platform
(still working on this). If anyone wants to test any of these before I
finish updating the website, I can post links to deb files.

With my last app, a deb package maker (
http://cache.getlazarus.org/images/cpugraph-deb.png) people expressed
interest. I posted the debs and haven't heard anything back, so there's
that.

IF anyone watches the video and has any suggestions, I might be able to
implement them before I decide to make the deb files.