[Lazarus] A big thank you!

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Nov 4 12:52:25 CET 2015

On 04.11.2015 10:09, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-11-04 07:23, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:
>> I cannot count how many times I have been annoyed that the code was autoplaced
>> in the published section.
> Ah yes... that change would be very welcome. It is something that has
> bugged me since 2006! Thank you very much to the author of that change.

I think it was you who filled the issue report:
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13994 You are welcome to close
it ;)

Honestly, if I had been annoyed by a missing feature for so long, I'd
have implemented it by myself. It wasn't so hard, I definitely didn't
need longer than a couple of hours. The biggest problem was to get the
settings working.

Mattias cannot do everything ;)

Ondrej