[Lazarus] Test This Please

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Fri Nov 6 11:10:30 CET 2015

On 11/06/2015 09:55 AM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> To Debian based Lazarus users, if you have the inclination can you test
> this out, or provide some feedback:

40 minutes in, works great and looks pretty, needs the utilities thing
fixed.

If you're looking for suggestions? Scrubbing with arrow keys would be
nice, fast scrubbing with shift or control.

Just for the fun of it, it would be interesting to be able to click on a
processor color(s) and isolate those graphs.