[Lazarus] Test This Please

Paul Michell Paul at MichellComputing.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 11:32:27 CET 2015

Anthony

Testing on Kubuntu 64 15.04, I can't find it on the KDE menu, but
running from the command line works.  The utility looks good and is
responsive, but I'm not getting a tray icon.  Also there is a GTK
warning message when it starts.

Some suggestions:

* I instinctively tried the right mouse button for a pop-up menu to look
for a configure or exit command.  It might be useful to have one?

* An option to make it sit behind active windows would be useful.

Kind regards,

Paul Michell