[Lazarus] More testing please

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:39:52 CET 2015

> Thanks for the feedback everyone I've posted a new version 1.0.3 which
> addresses the following:
>
> http://cache.getlazarus.org/debs/cpugraph_1.0.3-1-amd64.deb
> http://cache.getlazarus.org/debs/cpugraph_1.0.3-1-i386.deb
>
> Changes:
> -------------
>
> * App indicators are marked as a dependency. This should fix all remaining
> tray icon problems.
> * Added right click context menu to the main form which is the same as
> tray menu.
> * Fixed grid line pixels per Greames remarks (thank you for noticing).
> * Fixed a minor issue which checks for nil before terminating cpu
> monitoring thread (it shouldn't have been an issue since thread is always
> created).

I installed this version on Ubuntu 14.04.3 and got this:
vincent at intel-nuc:~/tools$ cpugraph --sync
The program 'cpugraph' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.
  (Details: serial 472 error_code 10 request_code 33 minor_code 0)

Vincent