[Lazarus] Lazarus Mailinglist Reader

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Mon Nov 16 22:15:00 CET 2015

Am 16.11.2015 um 21:44 schrieb Ondrej Pokorny:
> 1.) What CCR version do you use? I used trunk virtualtreeview-new and
> it reported a streaming problem in
> TVirtualStringTree.Header.Style - hsXPStyle doesn't exist.
I don't use the trunk of TVirtualStringTree because I know it still has
issues with Linux --> branches/4.8 of virtualtreeview-new

> 3.) FPC 3.1.1 has some issues with SynFacil code. See patch.
> => What did you use to build lmlr? "FPC 3.1.1 trunk + Lazarus 1.5
> trunk + CCR trunk" seem not to work properly.
fpc 2.6.4 & Laz 1.5 trunk. Abbrevia is no longer needed in current lmlr
trunk. Thanks for providing the SynFacil patch, I'll pass it to forum
user "edson", it's his code.