[Lazarus] Please test this page

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Nov 17 09:45:34 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015, Anthony Walter wrote:

> A few small improvements.
>
> 1) Search is now incremental. Whenever you type in the search area, after a
> short delay possible matches results will be displayed automatically. If
> you type some more, again after a short delay the matches will be updated.
>
> 2) The search box and results were moved 150px to the left, centering them
> a bit more given the size of the package combo box to the far right.
>
> I'm adding a main page when no page is loaded, and am up for any
> suggestions to improve the layout and spacing of items.

At the very least, selecting a package from the dropdown should show the index page from that package.
It doesn't work well in rekonq and Konqueror, but that was to be expected.

Other than that, very impressive. Nice styling, I like the frame-based approach.

Is the search technology available somewhere ? Am I correct in supposing it only searches identifiers ?

Michael.