[Lazarus] Please test this page

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Nov 17 10:52:11 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015, Anthony Walter wrote:

> Michael, thanks for testing. I am running mono on Linux here, but I use my
> own hardware, so I have the option to do/user whatever I like.

Your server responds IIS as the server in the headers.
So you are running an IIS server on linux ? Interesting choice.

I can install whatever I want on the FPC server, but mono is not something I want to install.

It seems also strange to me that if you are going to code something yourself,
that you decide to use C# in a project to promote Lazarus.
FPC has a fair stack of web components, I use them professionally myself.
Why not use that ?

Seeing you are running IIS:
if you are tempted, BTW, I have since years on my todo list:
support for fcl-web as an ISAPI module.
I can't seem to get around to it.

In each case: many thanks for your efforts and the contributions to the community.
It's a pleasure to see it!

Michael.