[Lazarus] Please test this page

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Nov 17 17:32:52 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 08:09:20AM -0500, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Okay I fixed issue 2 & 3. Now clicking on the package box again reloads the
> package reference. Regarding going back to an item, the browser back button
> can be used, so that's an option as well as clicking the package box again.

Back is only an option if you just looked. You might be 16-level deep, and
then it is a nuisance.

Yes, you can get back via package, but IMHO this is not really elegant.

> What do you think about adding a close button to the sidebar and only
> displaying it again when a types pme navigation items are click?

Yes. In general it should be adaptable depending on width and what to
display.

Note that I think this is all academical, since a csharp backend is simply
not acceptable for a project with *nix servers and ditto admin skills.
The trend is towards less external tools and suites (and thus needed
management skills), not more.