[Lazarus] Please test this page

ListMember listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Nov 18 14:25:26 CET 2015

On 2015-11-18 12:58, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Okay, just FYI I fixed it so that if you directly link to the page,
> the browser will be able to handle it anyways.

I hadn't gone to a direct link. IIRC, I had clicked on 'Index' after
selecting a class (which was TPersist [sic])

Anyway, it works now --albeit in a quirky way: It doesn't show
scrollbars at first, then it refreshes/resets the page and then
scrollbars show up.

Weird, but it works.

One more thing: Shouldn't it update the search text once I have selected
the one from the auto-complete listbox?