[Lazarus] Please test this page

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:13:51 CET 2015

ListMember, does it do that quirk with every page you select? If so then
there is a bug where each link is trying to load on the top window instead
of the frame. If that's the case try a different brwoser and tell me if
it's still happens.

With regards to updating the text input with the selected item, I decided
against doing that in that you're not trying to complete the text, rather
search for something. That is, you can stay in the input, press enter, and
pick various different item matching your original criteria leading you to
refine search yourself instead of ending the search with an arbitrary match
you may have wrongly picked.

Thanks for the feedback.