[Lazarus] Please test this page

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:36:40 CET 2015

Update

I rebuilt rtl, fcl, and lcl the documentation to using the most current
sources. I'll follow up with some statistics shortly.

An interesting observation, there are now class trees for fcl, and lcl
packages. Also class trees now display display hyperlinks. The layout could
be improved, I notice TObject, TPersistent, and TComponent repeated over
and over again, classes from other packages aren't linked, and it would be
nice if you could expand/collapse the hierarchy nodes.

Class hierarchy:

http://docs.getlazarus.org/#lcl+index-9#

ListMember, thank you for the extensive testing. I'm not sure why you're
having these problems. I'l test on a few more computers here and get back
to you.