[Lazarus] TTabcontrol color strangeness

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Oct 9 09:23:51 CEST 2015

Hello,

If I use a TTabControl in windows xp with the classic theme, the color
is the same as the solid color of the desktop and there's no property to
change it.
Shouldn't at least be the color of a normal window?
This doesn't happen with the teletubbies theme (where it takes a light
gray instead of the desktop color, but still isn't the normal color of a
window.)
Note that if I set a background image, the color of the TTabControl is
still the solid color, i.e., it is not transparent.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007